YOUR MOVE TO MONACO
Our services at attractive rates
- Preparing your application for residence in Monaco
- Attend meetings in Monaco with you when you apply for residence
- Meetings with local banks to open a bank account
- Organising the obtaining of the tax residence certificate
- Find a suitable school
- Helping you find a flat to buy or rent
- Assist you in setting up a business in Monaco
Why move to Monaco
Monaco or Monte-Carlo is appreciated for its quality of life, its low taxation, the excellence of its hospitals, the beauty of its landscapes and for its economic and cultural dynamism. The city, which has been frequented since the 19th century by the English nobility, has become over the years one of the most sought-after places for the wealthiest people.
Security in Monaco: The Principality is one of the safest and most secure places in the world, with a very low crime rate.
Monegasque soft taxes: Residents of the Principality benefit from a soft tax regime for their income and assets. Indeed, residents of the Principality, with the exception of French nationals, are not subject to income tax.
Monte-Carlo and Luxury Real Estate: The real estate sector in Monaco is flourishing and offers international investors the most luxurious flats in the world.
Beauty of the French Riviera landscapes: Monaco is located on the Mediterranean Sea, between the French and Italian Riviera and on the edge of the Maritime Alps. The landscapes are therefore breathtaking. You can easily reach the ski resorts in winter, take full advantage of the sea in summer and travel easily thanks to the proximity of Nice Côte d'Azur International Airport.
Conditions for obtaining the Monegasque residence card
The conditions for the installation of foreigners on Monegasque territory differ according to the nationality of the applicant. In all cases, it must be possible to justify :
- Accommodation in Monaco of a size adapted to the needs of the persons residing there
- A salary that maintains an adequate standard of living
- good character by providing an extract from the criminal record or equivalent
- In the case of a non-EU national, a visa application must also be made.
For more information, please contact us:
- By Email at : firstname.lastname@example.org
- By phone : +377 97 97 33 97